Of course you do. What's the use of making brilliant music and not telling the world about it?
You know what? A review on Here Comes The Flood is a good starting point for your future world domination.
HCTF One Sheet
Facts, figures and such. For free! Get one while supplies last.
Your handy alphabetical guide to all DVD reviews posted on Here Comes The Flood. Artists are listed on a first name basis, and band names that start with "The" as "Bandname, The".
- Aristocrats, The - Culture Clash
- Aristocrats, The - Culture Clash Live
- Aristocrats, The - Tres Caballeros
- Bachman Cummings - Jukebox
- Black Country Communion - Black Country Communion
- Black Country Communion - Live Over Europe
- Black Keys, The - Live At The Crystal Ballroom
- Chickenfoot - Chickenfoot (DeLuxe Edition)
- Chickenfoot - Get Your Buzz On “Live”
- Col. Bruce Hampton - Basically Frightened: The Musical Madness of Colonel Bruce Hampton
- Cream - Royal Albert Hall - London May 2-3-5-6 2005
- Dropkick Murphys - Live On Lansdowne
- Heart - Heart Live
- Joe Bonamassa - Live From The Royal Albert Hall
- Joe Satriani - Live In Paris: I Just Wanna Rock!
- John Cale - Live At Rockpalast
- John Cale - Words For The Dying
- Jon Lord - With Pictures
- Meaghan Smith - The Cricket's Quartet
- Manorlady - Ego Oppressor
- Matisyahu - Live at Stubb's Vol. II
- Mogwai - Burning / Special Moves
- New York Dolls - Dancing Backward in High Heels
- North Mississippi Allstars - Do It Like We Used To Do (Live '96-'08)
- Phish - Alpine Valley 2010
- Phish - The Clifford Ball
- Phish - Coral Sky
- Phish - Live in Utica
- Phish - Star Lake 98
- Phish - Walnut Creek
- Polyphonic Spree, The - The Fragile Army
- Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow: Live
- Steepwater Band, The - "Firepit Friday" Live DVD
- Stone Axe - Stone Axe - 2 Disc Expanded Edition
- They Might Be Giants - Here Comes Science
- Various Artists - Let Them Know: The Story of Youth Brigade and BYO Records
- Various Artists - The Heart is a Drum Machine
- Various Artists - The Last Pogo
- Who, The - Can You See The Real Me?