Canadian psychedelic doo-wop rock trio The Velveteins have made a video for Midnight Surf, the second single from their forthcoming debut full-length Slow Wave. The clip was directed by Nicholas Posthumus, who captured the band messing around at home, on the road driving a - cliché alert - Volkswagen Transporter, and staring a the sea.
Midnight Surf is released thru Fierce Panda Canada. The Slow Wave album hits the shops on May 12.
Spencer Morphy: vocals, guitar
Addison Hiller: percussion
Dean Kheroufi: bass
- 04/14 Madison, WI @ University of Madison
- 04/20 Toronto @ Cherry Cola's (CMW)
- 04/21 Toronto @ The Great Hall w/ Wolf Parade (CMW)
- 04/26 Montreal @ L'esco
- 04/27 NYC @ Pianos
- 04/29 NYC @ Our Wicked Lady (Indie Shuffle)
- 05/04 Saskatoon @ The Capitol
- 05/05 Edmonton @ The Buckingham
- 05/06 Calgary @ The Palomino
- 05/11 Seattle @ UpStream Music Festival
- 06/16 Beaumont @ Beaumont Blues & Roots Fest 2017
HCTF review of Midnight Surf.