May 23, 2016

Johnny Dowd: crowdfunding campaign for new album “Execute American Folklore”

Leftfield singer-songwriter Johnny Dowd is raising money via Indiegogo to cover the expenses for recording his new album Execute American Folklore. He aims to raise $15,000:

Like many musicians today, I no longer have record company support and have to finance my own projects. Fortunately, I have my own studio. But I need to pay engineers for recording, mixing, and mastering. I also hired a vocalist for this record. Then I will have the costs of manufacturing, promotion, design, photography, shipping to distributor in the UK, and the fees connected to this Indiegogo campaign.

I will be grateful for any help you can offer to get my latest and greatest, “Execute American Folklore,” into your hands.

Perks include a double CD with rare live material recorded his first band Neon Baptist and T-shirts making the buyer an honorary employee of Zolar Moving Company, the moving business in Ithaca, NY, that Johnny and his business partner Dave Hinkle have run for decades.

Live dates:
  • 06/11 Ithaca, NY @ The Dock
  • 07/29 Ithaca, NY @ Casita Del Polaris
  • 08/20 Trumansburg, NY @ Rongovian Embassy
  • 10/12 Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat
  • 10/13 Norderstedt, Germany @ Music Star
  • 10/14 Krefeld, Germany @ Kulturrampe
  • 10/15 Zeist, Netherlands @ De Peppel
  • 10/17 Zurich, Switzerland @ El Lokal
  • 10/20 Liverpool, United Kingdom @ Dumbulls
  • 10/21 Bovey Tracey, United Kingdom @ Edgemoor Hotel
  • 10/22 Farndale, United Kingdom @ The Band Room
  • 10/23 Glasgow, United Kingdom @ 02 ABC2
  • 10/25 London, United Kingdom @ The Islington
  • 10/26 Eye, United Kingdom @ The Bank Eye
  • 10/27 Sheffield, United Kingdom @ Greystones
  • 10/29 Zemst, Belgium @ GC de Melkerij
  • 10/30 Eindhoven, Netherlands @ Bureau Beukorkest at TAC

» johnnydowd.com

HCTF review of That's Your Wife on the Back of My Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment