North by North go retro on their new single Mama Gold b/w Break Some Bones, following the footsteps of arty glam rockers The Sparks and T-Rex. Mama Gold is a pretty straightforward power chord driven song, while Break Some Bones is an interval training exercise set to music, with challenging changes of pace.
North by North:
Nate Girard: guitar, vocals
Kendra Blank: keys
Dylan Andrews: drums
Jamie Hart: backing vocals on Break Some Bones
Don Bates: percussion on Break Some Bones
- 06/27 House of Rock, Eau Claire, WI
- 06/28 Milwaukee Avenue Arts Fest, Chicago, IL
- 08/08 Cobra Lounge, Chicago, IL
- 08/09 Mile of Music Fest, Appleton, WI
- 08/16 Riverwest Public House, Milwaukee, WI
HCTF review of Something Wicked.