Can you scream at people while wielding a hefty ukulele? It's hard but, yes, it can be done. Julia Nunes, a 20 year old singer-songwriter from Rochester, NY, has assembled five songs for her new I Think You Know EP. With the lo-fi backing her lyrics are brought to the center stage, ap plece where they feel quite at ease. Halfway between Kristin Hersh and Carole King, she has already toured with Ben Folds.
With this EP Julia Nunes will convince the indie folk circuit that there is new name they should to invite to play in their clubs.
I Think You Know is released on her own label Rude Butler Records). Release date: February 2.Tracks:
- I Think You Know
- Grown A Pair
- Through The Floorboards
- 01/14 Los Angeles, CA @ The Echo
- 01/15 San Francisco, CA @ Swedish American Hall
- 01/16 Seattle, WA @ he Vera Project
- 01/18 Minneapolis, MN @ Cedar Cultural Center
- 01/19 Chicago, IL @ Schubas Tavern